Top twelve non-organic foods to avoid:-
- Bell peppers
- Cantaloupe melon
- Green beans
- Packages that say pure or natural, is just a marketing tool.
- Made with real fruit or whole grains, this means it probably has a minute quantity of fruit it in.
- Enriched just means that it's been messed with.
- One hundred percent organic - food contains only organically produced ingredients.
- Organic means that 95 percent of the ingredients must be organically grown and the using 5 percent from non organic Ingredients.
- Eat seasonal and local - tastes better and kinder to the environment too.
Twelve cleanest fruits and vegetables which contain the least amount of pesticides
4 sweet potatoes
6 Brussels sprouts
10 green onions
The Benefits of buying local and in season means fewer fossil fuels are used, so its so much better for the environment.
Choose local suppliers with ethical and organic practices, or best of all grow your own!